View Profile TerraNation

2 Movie Reviews

Well done!

Very good animation, Ionly dont like the begining that sound. But this is a really well done small part some adult things but ok, Longtime work give the best resualt. Im not often watch movie full beacuse they are most boring and not really well worked as this one. Keep up on great job /TN 5/5

Hehe

Old school classic, game always problems starting it, dusty games, but still classic wins even today :). Nice guide hehe /TN

171 Audio Reviews

i like the intro not bad at all,
what do you use for the orchestra sounds?

PhatBoiJ responds:

String modulator and some loops mixes.

Very nice Track, only you need to be careful with the chord, Its good and loud but its almost to high boosted, might need some better EQ to soft it down abit. Build up is nicely done.

Quality of the track is almost there it just need some extra overlook on equalizing

/TN

But I still have to be honest and take this is not personal but more as a tip.
Some parts of the text is sung in the wrong tone compare with the song itself.
It does not match, it's more like I'm playing the song D note and your voice will be in the B note there will be chaos.
Other words you sing a bit false, it is the art of singing in on a song, it's hard but training gives the results. I respect all types of music and artists that try. I think you need to check over the text, and try to get the correct tone of voice so it matches the song. Some parts are okay. Hope this helps out with the song.

Thanks for your comment with respect, TN

PhallicNinja responds:

Thanks for your honesty =]
Music theory is most definitely not a strength for me haha! Thanks for the stars though, I'm glad you still enjoyed it ^o^

1 Art Review