Wasteland (Epic Trance) Wasteland (Epic Trance)

i like the intro not bad at all,
what do you use for the orchestra sounds?

PhatBoiJ responds:

String modulator and some loops mixes.

Energize - Hard Trance Mix Energize - Hard Trance Mix

Very nice Track, only you need to be careful with the chord, Its good and loud but its almost to high boosted, might need some better EQ to soft it down abit. Build up is nicely done.

Quality of the track is almost there it just need some extra overlook on equalizing

/TN

I Miss You I Miss You

Piano as an intro is quite ok, sure I had tried to put on an equalizer in order to obtain a little brighter cleaner sound. The rather dark little over compressed.

Does the bass is ok, Kick drum hard but not quite the quality they can get by with a little help with Parametric equalizer and compressor. As in previous comment is synth
Sad dub step rather difficult considering BPM and theme. For me, it feels like you know what you want, but may not be what you want. But you are young you work hard with the music learning new things every day.

BlueOceans responds:

Thankyou for the review!

Bump in the Night Bump in the Night

But I still have to be honest and take this is not personal but more as a tip.
Some parts of the text is sung in the wrong tone compare with the song itself.
It does not match, it's more like I'm playing the song D note and your voice will be in the B note there will be chaos.
Other words you sing a bit false, it is the art of singing in on a song, it's hard but training gives the results. I respect all types of music and artists that try. I think you need to check over the text, and try to get the correct tone of voice so it matches the song. Some parts are okay. Hope this helps out with the song.

Thanks for your comment with respect, TN

PhallicNinja responds:

Thanks for your honesty =]
Music theory is most definitely not a strength for me haha! Thanks for the stars though, I'm glad you still enjoyed it ^o^

The Night Sky The Night Sky

Very professional work, quality is spot on.
Just as you declare "Enjoy with a tall cocktail" specielt during a hot summer day sitting on the beach and can only listen. Pity jazz is not as popular among teenagers but song is too good to be on newgrounds.com honestly.

And your skills with gitaren is super. Wish I could play, I tried but I have no skills for that.

Well done Mate!

Biggyzoom responds:

Thank you very much!

Call Me Maybe (vd Remix) Call Me Maybe (vd Remix)

She has a powerful voice. but I personally hate when people are pitching in too quickly it becomes so thickly. I prefer people who do remix properly. Song sensitivity very similar to the original
the song is okay although I think should have lowered the tempo.

viewtifulday responds:

I think if I were to remix this again, I'd do it a little differently. But then again, this is really old

Capriccio "Bullet Heaven" Capriccio "Bullet Heaven"

Absolutely wonderful, the only thing I think you could certainly do better is the quality. The piano is quite trapped compare with violin sound.

I think it would sound better if you got the bright part of the song. Sounds like you've been playing the piano and then forgot to mix the piece.
The song is very good but it just mastering part that is missing.

So I think you should have put more time on it too

Troisnyx responds:

Back when I did this, I didn't know what proper EQ was. The only thing I even did was panning and reverb. Now that I'm able to handle these... I'm glad you pointed it out!

Thanks for listening ^_^

Being Alive (By Beats) Being Alive (By Beats)

Yes to be honest but do not take offense to it to maybe help future with your music.

First of all Drum samples are terrible you need something better cleaner kick drums I would easily buy or download a bit more professional samples are how much heel out there .. Intro with percussion is usually ok but in this case, so there is no effecter as reverbs, equalizers little basic part. They are very dry.

Arp melody is quite ok, around 2 minutes into the song switches to more high standard which is better, I personally had used them from beginning to end.

The song itself needs some extra mixing so there will be more balance for the audio system you have. One hears kick around 2min disappears away because of bass, synth you are using.
Try lowering the volume and raise them low sounds maybe a little more filter works.

JJM121 responds:

No offense taken. :P But yeah, I agree with what you said. The drums could really have used some cleaning up. I actually removed the kick when the bass comes in. That's why you don't hear it. But the overall mixing still needs work I guess.

Thanks a lot for your feedback btw! Really appreciate it.

The Warp The Warp

An okay song, but I do not sound mixed with 8/16 bit audio.
I was hoping for a heavy electro kick, sure the song has videogame tank.
If you had a kick drum in the song it would raise the song a lot more than you think.

Intro okay that I like. The song itself is pretty boring without any power or something crazy. song has potentional it needed a little more work and time, I think.,
Work at the music patience gives good results.

Is it worth it? [demo] Is it worth it? [demo]

ellebirdy she has the talent to make music, you think your job will pay off.
the song is okay even if it's a demo, very sad song would work as an emotional trance.
Though plucked melody maybe you could do something better by now, it has too much echo so that the notes do not follow. 1:23 the song disappears pad, piano completely. Do not know if you've planned for that but it does not sound so good if I'll be completely honest. Keep pad add sidechain effect not too much but a little bit so you have a little bounce in song. Loop samples are a bit weak attempt lift up them more especially kick drum, it's a little too soft.

Have not much to say do not try to play down the melody with the piano may be right boring in the long run. Working at I please get on the actual song when you're done. Be patient it will be fine.