[KK] Dexter is a PIMP [KK] Dexter is a PIMP

Its ok but meh serious

Whats up with this anoying blinking text its really hurts the eyes almost hard to read the text, And ifeel story is to simple not really good,
Iwould call it try give it more time its need more work.

I vote 1 of 5 beacuse iknow its not easy make flash movies but was terrible with the blinking colour text.

All In One Comp. Vol.1 All In One Comp. Vol.1

OK but

Well iknow its hard work with animation and so one, but i should atlest try have something go with like a story. wasent even funy. Try give some more time on ur work thats my suggestion.

//Necropolis Xenophobe //Necropolis Xenophobe

Well done!

Very good animation, Ionly dont like the begining that sound. But this is a really well done small part some adult things but ok, Longtime work give the best resualt. Im not often watch movie full beacuse they are most boring and not really well worked as this one. Keep up on great job /TN 5/5

Wasteland (Epic Trance) Wasteland (Epic Trance)

i like the intro not bad at all,
what do you use for the orchestra sounds?

PhatBoiJ responds:

String modulator and some loops mixes.

Energize - Hard Trance Mix Energize - Hard Trance Mix

Very nice Track, only you need to be careful with the chord, Its good and loud but its almost to high boosted, might need some better EQ to soft it down abit. Build up is nicely done.

Quality of the track is almost there it just need some extra overlook on equalizing

/TN

I Miss You I Miss You

Piano as an intro is quite ok, sure I had tried to put on an equalizer in order to obtain a little brighter cleaner sound. The rather dark little over compressed.

Does the bass is ok, Kick drum hard but not quite the quality they can get by with a little help with Parametric equalizer and compressor. As in previous comment is synth
Sad dub step rather difficult considering BPM and theme. For me, it feels like you know what you want, but may not be what you want. But you are young you work hard with the music learning new things every day.

BlueOceans responds: